BUY ONLINE NOW!!!
- Saturday and Sunday: $50 ($40 for students and seniors)
- Saturday only: $30 ($25 for students and seniors)
- Sunday only: $30 ($25 for students and seniors)
Labor Day Weekend
Weekend $50/($45 student/senior).
Individual day passes $30/($25 student/senior)
September 4th, 5th and 6th, 2015
Friday, September 4th ::
3-5pm :: Workshops at the Boise Hive 3907 Custer Drive, Boise ID (price included in pass) (non pass holders $10/session)
7-10pm :: Square Dance at the Mardi Gras 615 S 9th St, Boise ID (tickets sold separate at the door $7)(not included in pass)
Saturday, September 5th ::
11-9pm ::Concerts, workshops, and vending at Indian Creek Winery 1000 N McDermott Rd, Kuna Idaho
Sunday, September 6th ::
11-9pm :: Concerts, workshops and vending at Indian Creek Winery 1000 N McDermott Rd, Kuna Idaho
Concerts, workshops and local vendors. noon to 9pm
Seniors are considered 60 years and up and are eligible for the discount as shown above
Kids 14 and under are free
Ticket prices include entry to the Friday afternoon workshops from 3-5pm located in Boise at the Boise Hive, 3907 Custer Dr. These are hands on workshops… so check out the workshops page and come on down.
They don’t include the Friday night Square Dance, or any drink or food at the event locations. There will be plenty to purchase and will give you another opportunity to support some other amazing vendors!
Tickets can be purchased at the following locations:
- Indian Creek Winery – Members of the IC Wine Club receive a 20% discount on tickets if purchased prior to the event at the Winery. Go get some soon!
- The Record Exchange
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets are transferable.
- The Hermit Music Festival is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- We reserve the right to excuse you from the property if you aren’t being cool.
- You are responsible for your own actions, Please Drink Responsibly. We’ll be happy to call you a cab.